This video shows the key enhancements in this release.
- Trace – Have you ever needed a safe space to collaborate on drawing changes in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps without fear of altering the existing drawing? Think of trace as a virtual, collaborative sheet of tracing paper that’s laid over the drawing, allowing collaborators to add feedback right in the drawing.
- Share Current Drawing – Share a link to a copy of the current drawing to view or edit in the AutoCAD web app. The shared file includes all related dependent files such as xrefs and font files.
- Push to Autodesk Docs – Teams can now view digital PDFs in the field for reference. Use Push to Autodesk Docs to upload AutoCAD drawings as PDFs to a specific project on BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs.
- Count – Getting an accurate count of the number of object in your drawing is easier than ever. You can also use the Count palette to display and manage the counted blocks in the current drawing.
- Floating Drawing Windows – Drag a file tab off of the AutoCAD application window, creating a floating window. This makes it easy to move the drawing to another monitor.
- Start Tab Redesign – With this redesign we provided a consistent welcome experience for Autodesk products.
- 3D Graphics Technical Preview – We’re excited to include a Technical Preview of a completely new cross platform 3D graphics system being developed for AutoCAD. This new graphics system leverages the power of modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs to offer a smooth navigation experience for much larger drawings than in prior releases.