- 1 How do you make a hatch in Vectorworks?
- 2 How do I make associative hatch?
- 3 How do I change the color of a hatch in Vectorworks?
- 4 How do you trim a hatch in Vectorworks?
- 5 Where is the resource manager in Vectorworks?
- 6 What does associative hatch do?
- 7 How do you stretch a hatch in dynamic blocks?
- 8 How do I stretch a hatch in Autocad?
- 9 How do you edit a hatch?
- 10 How do you fill a shape in Vectorworks?
- 11 How do you color a shape in Vectorworks?
- 12 How do I use Vectorworks split tool?
- 13 How do you cut out a shape in Vectorworks?
- 14 How do you cut a 3D object in Vectorworks?
- 15 How do I open resource browser vectorworks?
How do you make a hatch in Vectorworks?
1. From the Resource Manager, click New Resource, select Hatch, and then click Create. Alternatively, from the Resource Manager, select Hatches from the list of resource types on the tool bar, and click New Hatch.
2. Click OK.
How do I make associative hatch?
1. At the Command prompt, enter AMASSOHATCH.
2. Select the area you want to hatch.
3. In the Boundary Hatch dialog box, specify the necessary settings for Type, Pattern, Angle, and so on.
4. Press OK.
5. Click in the area.
How do I change the color of a hatch in Vectorworks?
To set the pattern colors by class, select the Color by Class option from the color palette. To create custom patterns for this file, see Creating Custom Patterns for Fill and Pen Styles. Applies a hatch fill to the selected object. Select the desired hatch from a library or the current file.
How do you trim a hatch in Vectorworks?
1. If necessary, position the trimming object over the object to be trimmed.
2. Select the trimming object.
3. Select Modify > Trim.
4. Click the object to be trimmed.
Where is the resource manager in Vectorworks?
See Resource Manager: File Browser Pane. Displays resources from the selected file. Select the view and the resource type to display from the palette tool bar. Several context menu commands are available for working with resources, as described in Resource Manager: Resource Preview Pane.
What does associative hatch do?
By default, a hatch created with the AMASSOHATCH command is an associative hatch. When you change the contour of an associative hatch area, the hatch adjusts automatically to fill the new contour.24 sept. 2014
How do you stretch a hatch in dynamic blocks?
How do I stretch a hatch in Autocad?
How do you edit a hatch?
1. Use the Hatch Editor ribbon controls.
2. Hover over the hatch control grip to display a dynamic menu that lets you quickly change the pattern origin point, angle, and scale.
3. Use the Properties palette.
4. Right-click to access the Hatch Edit and other commands.
How do you fill a shape in Vectorworks?
How do you color a shape in Vectorworks?
1. Select Color By Class to use the color attributes set by the object’s class.
2. If Use at Creation is enabled for the object’s class, the object’s color is automatically set by the class.
How do I use Vectorworks split tool?
1. Click the Split tool from the Basic palette.
2. Click the Line Split mode from the Tool bar.
3. Click the All Objects or Currently Selected Objects mode from the Tool bar.
4. Draw a line through the object to split; the object to be split is highlighted.
How do you cut out a shape in Vectorworks?
1. Draw one or more 2D cutout shapes (rectangle, circle, oval, polygon, polyline, or arc) on the roof object.
2. Select the cutout object and the roof object.
3. Select the command.
4. The shapes are cut out of the roof, and the clip objects are selected.
5. Delete the clip objects.
How do you cut a 3D object in Vectorworks?
Click the Project tool from the 3D Modeling tool set, and then click Trim from the Tool bar. Click on the trimming object, and then click on the solid object. The cursor changes into the pointing hand cursor. Click on the side of the intersection to be trimmed away.
How do I open resource browser vectorworks?
To use the Resource Browser: Select Window > Palettes > Resource Browser. The Resource Browser opens.