- 1 How do you make a hatch in Vectorworks?
- 2 How do I make associative hatch?
- 3 How do you fill an object in Vectorworks?
- 4 How do you edit a hatch?
- 5 How do I change the hatch in Vectorworks?
- 6 Where is the resource manager in Vectorworks?
- 7 What does associative hatch do?
- 8 How do you stretch a hatch in dynamic blocks?
- 9 How do I stretch a hatch in Autocad?
- 10 How do I change the color of a shape in Vectorworks?
- 11 How do you change colors in Vectorworks?
- 12 Where is the Attributes palette in Vectorworks?
- 13 How do I remove a hatch area?
- 14 How do you use Hatch?
- 15 How do I change the default hatch in AutoCAD?
How do you make a hatch in Vectorworks?
1. From the Resource Manager, click New Resource, select Hatch, and then click Create. Alternatively, from the Resource Manager, select Hatches from the list of resource types on the tool bar, and click New Hatch.
2. Click OK.
How do I make associative hatch?
1. At the Command prompt, enter AMASSOHATCH.
2. Select the area you want to hatch.
3. In the Boundary Hatch dialog box, specify the necessary settings for Type, Pattern, Angle, and so on.
4. Press OK.
5. Click in the area.
How do you fill an object in Vectorworks?
To customize the image fill for the selected object, click the Fill Image Settings button. See Using Image Fills. The selected object takes on the fill attribute set by the object’s class. If Use at Creation is enabled for the object’s class, the object’s fill style is automatically set by the class.
How do you edit a hatch?
1. Use the Hatch Editor ribbon controls.
2. Hover over the hatch control grip to display a dynamic menu that lets you quickly change the pattern origin point, angle, and scale.
3. Use the Properties palette.
4. Right-click to access the Hatch Edit and other commands.
How do I change the hatch in Vectorworks?
To edit a hatch definition: From the Resource Browser, select the desired hatch. Right-click (Windows) or Ctrl-click (Mac), and select Edit from the context menu. Alternatively, select a drawing object, select Modify > Hatch, and click Edit for the selected hatch in the Hatches dialog box.
Where is the resource manager in Vectorworks?
See Resource Manager: File Browser Pane. Displays resources from the selected file. Select the view and the resource type to display from the palette tool bar. Several context menu commands are available for working with resources, as described in Resource Manager: Resource Preview Pane.
What does associative hatch do?
By default, a hatch created with the AMASSOHATCH command is an associative hatch. When you change the contour of an associative hatch area, the hatch adjusts automatically to fill the new contour.24 sept. 2014
How do you stretch a hatch in dynamic blocks?
How do I stretch a hatch in Autocad?
How do I change the color of a shape in Vectorworks?
To set the color by class, select the Color by Class option from the color palette. Applies a pattern fill to the selected object; click the pattern box to select the desired pattern, and then select the foreground color and background color from the color boxes next to the pattern.
How do you change colors in Vectorworks?
1. From the Organization dialog box, select the Design Layers tab.
2. Click Colors.
3. For both the fill and pen, set the Foreground and Background colors by clicking the appropriate list and selecting a color from the main Color Menu dialog box.
4. Click OK.
Where is the Attributes palette in Vectorworks?
Select Window > Palettes > Attributes to open the Attributes palette.
How do I remove a hatch area?
1. Double-click the hatch (not the hatch boundary).
2. The Hatch Editor will open. Click Pick Points.
3. Type S in the Command line and press Enter.
4. The cursor will turn into a pickbox. Select each of the internal areas where you want to remove the hatch.
How do you use Hatch?
1. Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch.
2. On the Properties panel Hatch Type list, select the type of hatch that you want to use.
3. On the Pattern panel, click a hatch pattern or fill.
4. On the Boundaries panel, specify the how the pattern boundary is selected:
How do I change the default hatch in AutoCAD?
1. Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch.
2. On the Properties panel, set the default values for hatch type, hatch color, background color, transparency, pattern angle, and pattern scale.
3. To set the default layer, expand the Properties panel, and choose a layer in the Hatch Layer Override drop-down list.