- 1 How do I get my tools back in vectorworks?
- 2 How do I add tools in Vectorworks?
- 3 How do I reset vectorworks?
- 4 How do you dock palettes in Vectorworks?
- 5 How do you reset a workspace?
- 6 How do you dock palettes?
- 7 How do you dock palettes in the palette well how do you undock it back to a window in the workspace?
- 8 How do you dock a window?
- 9 How do I reset workspace AE?
- 10 How do you restart AE?
- 11 How do I reset my layout in after effects?
- 12 Why do we dock a palette in AutoCAD?
- 13 Why would you dock a palette?
- 14 Why would you dock a palette and then use the Auto Hide function?
- 15 How do I get my Photoshop back to normal?
How do I get my tools back in vectorworks?
1. In Vectorworks go: Tools > Options > Vectorworks Preferences…
2. In the User Folder tab, click on ‘Reveal in Finder’ (Mac) or ‘Explore…’ (Windows)
3. Quit Vectorworks then…
4. In the Finder / File Explorer window you just opened, add something like an ‘x’ or the word ‘old’ to the ‘Settings’ folder’s name.
How do I add tools in Vectorworks?
1. Access the Workspace Editor dialog box as described in Customizing Workspaces.
2. Click the Tools tab.
3. If desired, assign or change the combination of keys to use as a shortcut to access a tool.
4. If necessary, modify or delete a keyboard shortcut.
How do I reset vectorworks?
Click Reset at the bottom of the Vectorworks Preferences dialog box to reset the preferences to their defaults; this also clears the most recently opened files list and the font mapping table. Serial numbers, user names, and company names are left intact. This operation cannot be undone with the Undo command.
How do you dock palettes in Vectorworks?
1. Drag the title bar of the desired palette towards the edge of the application window.
2. Move the palette (Mac) or palette’s outline (Windows) to the edge of the docking location and release. Currently docked palettes adjust their location along the edge to accommodate the new palette.
How do you reset a workspace?
1. Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
2. Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
How do you dock palettes?
To dock or undock a palette by double-clicking: Double-click a palette’s title bar. If the palette was undocked, double-clicking docks it in its previous location. If the palette was docked, double-clicking undocks it and moves it to its previous location in the drawing area.
How do you dock palettes in the palette well how do you undock it back to a window in the workspace?
To undock, just click its header and drag it out. To suspend the docking function while dragging a palette or toolbar, press Ctrl (PC only). To cancel the docking/undocking, press ESC. Note: To dock all undocked windows (Mac only), you can use Window > Dock All Windows.
How do you dock a window?
Dock a Window (Equal Spacing) Click, hold, and drag the tab or title bar of the window over the title bar of the docked window. A silhouette of the undocked window overlays the docked window showing you how the window will be docked.
How do I reset workspace AE?
1. Choose Window > Workspace > Animation to return to the Animation workspace.
2. Choose Window > Workspace > Reset ‘Animation’ to open the Reset dialog box.
3. Confirm the workspace reset by clicking Yes; the Animation workspace resets to its original appearance.
How do you restart AE?
While After Effects is starting up, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS), and your preferences will be reset. This is not very intuitive, since you may expect there to be a button to reset your preferences, in the actual preferences menu. Adobe makes it a little more difficult than that.16 mar. 2018
How do I reset my layout in after effects?
Why do we dock a palette in AutoCAD?
A docked window adheres to the side of the application window and causes the drawing area to be resized. Selecting this option also makes Anchor Right and Anchor Left available. Anchor Left or Anchor Right. … When an anchored palette window is open, its content overlaps the drawing area.29 mar. 2020
Why would you dock a palette?
A docked window adheres to one side of the application window, causing the drawing area to be resized. Anchor. Attach, or anchor, a dockable window or palette to the left or right side of the drawing area. … When an anchored window is open, its content overlaps the drawing area.30 mar. 2020
Why would you dock a palette and then use the Auto Hide function?
When using palettes in AutoCAD Why would you dock a palette and then use the Auto Hide function? Auto-hide affects all docked palettes. The title bar for each docked palette remains visible. Mouse over the title bar for the palette you want to show, and the palette automatically expands.