- 1 How do I change the size of a viewport in Vectorworks?
- 2 How do you create a section viewport in Vectorworks?
- 3 How do you crop a viewport in Revit?
- 4 How do you make a 3d viewport in Vectorworks?
- 5 How do you rotate a viewport in Vectorworks?
- 6 How do you create a viewport in Vectorworks 2021?
- 7 How do you use clip cube in Vectorworks?
- 8 How do you create an elevation in Vectorworks?
- 9 How do I resize a viewport in Revit 2019?
- 10 How do you crop in Revit 2020?
- 11 How do I resize a viewport in Revit?
- 12 What is a viewport in Vectorworks?
- 13 What are the ways to create perspective view in a viewport?
- 14 How do you create a view in Vectorworks?
- 15 How do you rotate in Vectorworks?
How do I change the size of a viewport in Vectorworks?
To scale a viewport with the mouse, select the viewport and use the Modify > Group command to turn it into a group object. Click and drag a handle to resize the viewport. Then use the Modify > Ungroup command to change it back into a viewport object.
How do you create a section viewport in Vectorworks?
Right-click (Windows) or Ctrl-click (Mac) to open the context menu. Select View > Create Section Viewport (for a design layer or viewport), or select Create Section Viewport from the context menu (for a clip cube). Draw the section line to create the cutting plane on the design layer or viewport.
How do you crop a viewport in Revit?
1. If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
2. If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
3. Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you make a 3d viewport in Vectorworks?
How do you rotate a viewport in Vectorworks?
To rotate the plan: Select View > Rotate Plan, or click Rotate Plan from the View bar.
How do you create a viewport in Vectorworks 2021?
1. Set the view to display in the viewport.
2. Select the command.
3. Enter the desired parameters and click OK.
4. If a sheet layer does not already exist in the file, the New Sheet Layer dialog box opens automatically to create one.
How do you use clip cube in Vectorworks?
1. In a 3D view, select the objects to be visible inside the cube.
2. Set the rendering mode to Wireframe or OpenGL.
3. Select the command.
4. To modify the clip cube, click an edge on the cube with the Selection tool.
5. Edit the objects within the clip cube.
How do you create an elevation in Vectorworks?
1. Make sure the desired design layer is active, and set the drawing to Top/Plan view.
2. Select View > Create Interior Elevation Viewport.
3. Click once to place the interior-elevation marker in the drawing, and click again to set the rotation.
4. Set the viewport properties and click OK.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit 2019?
1. Open the sheet.
2. In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet.
3. Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View).
4. Modify the view as desired.
How do you crop in Revit 2020?
1. In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
2. Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed.
3. When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.Apr. 13, 2015
What is a viewport in Vectorworks?
A detail viewport is a cropped sheet layer viewport that shows a detail view of any part of a drawing. A detail viewport can be created from a design layer, another sheet layer viewport, or a section viewport.
What are the ways to create perspective view in a viewport?
1. Open the.
2. Click the Min/Max Toggle button (or press Alt+W) to make the Perspective viewport fill the space of all four viewports.
3. Click the Pan button (or press Ctrl+P), and drag the window until Bruce’s head is centered in the viewport.
4. Choose Views.
How do you create a view in Vectorworks?
1. Select View > Save View.
2. The Save View dialog box opens.
3. Specify the view options, the active layer and class, and the visibilities of layers and classes.
4. Click OK to save the view with the specified settings.
How do you rotate in Vectorworks?
1. Select the object to rotate.
2. Click the Rotate tool from the Basic palette.
3. Select Standard or Duplicate from the Tool bar, depending on whether the original or a duplicate object is to be rotated.
4. In a 3D view, select Standard Rotation from the Tool bar.