- 1 How do you change colors in Vectorworks?
- 2 How do you edit a hatch?
- 3 How do I create a custom hatch in Vectorworks?
- 4 How do you fill a shape in Vectorworks?
- 5 How do I change text color in Vectorworks?
- 6 Where is the Attributes palette in Vectorworks?
- 7 Can you edit a hatch in AutoCAD?
- 8 How do I change the default hatch in AutoCAD?
- 9 How do I remove a hatch area?
- 10 Where is the resource manager in Vectorworks?
- 11 What is the text tool?
- 12 How do I edit text in PageMaker?
- 13 What is modifying text?
- 14 How do you match properties in Vectorworks?
- 15 What are attributes in Vectorworks?
How do you change colors in Vectorworks?
1. From the Organization dialog box, select the Design Layers tab.
2. Click Colors.
3. For both the fill and pen, set the Foreground and Background colors by clicking the appropriate list and selecting a color from the main Color Menu dialog box.
4. Click OK.
How do you edit a hatch?
1. Use the Hatch Editor ribbon controls.
2. Hover over the hatch control grip to display a dynamic menu that lets you quickly change the pattern origin point, angle, and scale.
3. Use the Properties palette.
4. Right-click to access the Hatch Edit and other commands.
How do I create a custom hatch in Vectorworks?
1. From the Resource Manager, click New Resource, select Hatch, and then click Create. Alternatively, from the Resource Manager, select Hatches from the list of resource types on the tool bar, and click New Hatch.
2. Click OK.
How do you fill a shape in Vectorworks?
How do I change text color in Vectorworks?
Select the text and then select Text > Capitalization. Use the Attributes palette to apply color to text. Select the text and then choose a solid pen color.
Where is the Attributes palette in Vectorworks?
Select Window > Palettes > Attributes to open the Attributes palette.
Can you edit a hatch in AutoCAD?
AutoCAD makes editing hatch objects easy. … AutoCAD opens the Hatch Editor contextual tab on the Ribbon and displays the hatch object’s current settings. Make any changes you want and watch the real-time preview as you do. When you’re happy, click Close Hatch Editor to retain the changes.
How do I change the default hatch in AutoCAD?
1. Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch. …
2. On the Properties panel, set the default values for hatch type, hatch color, background color, transparency, pattern angle, and pattern scale.
How do I remove a hatch area?
1. Double-click the hatch (not the hatch boundary).
2. The Hatch Editor will open. Click Pick Points.
3. Type S in the Command line and press Enter.
4. The cursor will turn into a pickbox. Select each of the internal areas where you want to remove the hatch.
Where is the resource manager in Vectorworks?
See Resource Manager: File Browser Pane. Displays resources from the selected file. Select the view and the resource type to display from the palette tool bar. Several context menu commands are available for working with resources, as described in Resource Manager: Resource Preview Pane.
What is the text tool?
The text tool is one of the most powerful tools in your toolbox because it opens the door to a multitude of pre-designed font libraries. … This dialog allows you to specify what characters you want displayed and many other font related options such as font type, size, alignment, style and characteristics.
How do I edit text in PageMaker?
1. Select the “Text” tool from the Toolbox. Click your cursor at the beginning of text that you want to edit or format.
2. Highlight text by dragging the cursor across all the text you want to work on.
What is modifying text?
Once a text object is created, you may need to make changes, such as add words, change the font color, or change the margins. Changes can be applied to a portion of the text or to the whole object. A text object can even be converted into polylines and extruded, or converted to a 3D path object.
How do you match properties in Vectorworks?
1. Click the Eyedropper tool from the Basic palette.
2. Click Preferences from the Tool bar to specify the set of attributes to transfer.
3. Specify the attributes to be selected and applied by the Eyedropper tool, and click OK.
4. Click Pick Up Attributes from the Tool bar.
What are attributes in Vectorworks?
Attributes are characteristics that can be applied to 2D planar and screen objects in a drawing, including fill style, pen style, opacity, drop shadow, line thickness, and line end markers. Fill styles include solid colors, patterns (including foreground and background colors), hatches, tiles, gradients, and images.