- 1 How do you override a dimension in Vectorworks?
- 2 How do you add a dimension in Vectorworks?
- 3 Where is the dimension tool in Vectorworks?
- 4 How do you change the dimension style in Revit?
- 5 How do you make a dimension smaller in Vectorworks?
- 6 How do you measure in Vectorworks?
- 7 How do I delete dimension styles?
- 8 How do you round dimensions in Revit?
- 9 How do you dimension between two points in Revit?
- 10 How do you measure an angle in Vectorworks?
- 11 How do I delete dimension styles in AutoCAD?
- 12 How do you delete a text style?
- 13 How do you delete dimensions in AutoCAD?
- 14 How accurate is Revit?
- 15 How do I change unit precision in Revit?
How do you override a dimension in Vectorworks?
For chain dimension objects, by default there is only a single override value for the length or offset distance for all witness lines. To set an override for a particular dimension, right-click on the dimension, and select Edit Dimension from the context menu.
How do you add a dimension in Vectorworks?
Where is the dimension tool in Vectorworks?
The Unconstrained Linear Dimension tool is in the Dims/Notes tool set (all workspaces) and the Basic tool palette (Spotlight and Landmark workspaces). Use the Unconstrained Linear Dimension tool to draw dimension lines at any angle.
How do you change the dimension style in Revit?
1. Click Annotate tab Dimension panel drop-down, and select one of the options.
2. In the Type Properties dialog, select the dimension type you want to work with from the Type list.
3. If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new dimension type.
4. Specify the dimension display properties.
How do you make a dimension smaller in Vectorworks?
To edit the properties of individual dimensions within a chain, right-click (Windows) or Ctrl-click (Mac) on the dimension, and select Edit Dimension from the context menu instead. Different parameters are available depending on what type of dimension is being edited.
How do you measure in Vectorworks?
1. Click the Tape Measure tool from the appropriate tool set/palette.
2. Click to start the first measurement.
3. Move the cursor along the distance to measure.
4. To continue measuring in a different direction or area, click to set the next starting point.
5. Move the cursor to measure the next distance.
How do I delete dimension styles?
1. Open the Dimension Styles explorer dialog.
2. Select the dimension style you want to delete.
3. Do one of the following: Click the Delete button ( ). Right click, then choose Delete in the context menu.
How do you round dimensions in Revit?
The key to easily rounding your dimensions is to adjust the Units Format of a particular Dimension Type. If you select the Type Properties of a dimension, under the Text group parameters you will find the Units Format button. Un-check the Use Project Settings box, then choose your preferred rounding increment.20 jui. 2016
How do you dimension between two points in Revit?
1. Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Aligned).
2. On the Options Bar, for Pick, select Individual References.
3. Place the cursor at a reference point on an element, such as a wall.
4. Click to specify the reference.
How do you measure an angle in Vectorworks?
1. Click the Protractor tool from the appropriate tool set/palette, and select Angle from Two Segments mode.
2. Move the selection arrow over the first side of the angle to measure.
3. Click to select the side, and then move the cursor to the other angle side.
How do I delete dimension styles in AutoCAD?
In the Options dialog box, click the AM:Standards tab. In the Standard Elements list, double-click Dimension. … From the Predefined Text list, select the dimension text template to delete. Click Remove.
How do you delete a text style?
Use Quick Select to select all the text & mtext you want deleted first. Then delete the Complex Linetypes, Dimension and other Styles that reference it. Then you should be able to delete the Text Style. You could also change all the objects that reference the Text Style to another Text Style and delete it.
How do you delete dimensions in AutoCAD?
1. Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Inspect. Find.
2. In the Inspection Dimension dialog box, click Select Dimensions. The Inspection Dimension dialog box closes.
3. Select the dimension you want to remove the inspection dimension from.
4. Click Remove Inspection.
5. Click OK.
How accurate is Revit?
Revit uses double precision numbers for all calculations (as do all CAD systems), and they are only good to around 14 or 15 digits. … Other programs allow more decimal digits but they do try to fake (unsuccessfully) more precision than they can really provide.13 jan. 2012
How do I change unit precision in Revit?
1. Click Manage tab Settings panel Project Units.
2. In the Project Units dialog, select the discipline.
3. Click the value in the Format column to change the display value for that unit type.
4. Specify Units, if necessary.
5. For Rounding, select an appropriate value.