- 1 How do you create a plan and profile in Civil 3d?
- 2 How do you draw a plan in Civil 3d?
- 3 How do I create multiple profiles in Civil 3d?
- 4 What is a plan and profile drawing?
- 5 How do you read a civil profile?
- 6 What is a plan view?
- 7 How do you create a match line in Civil 3d?
- 8 How do you create a longitudinal profile in Civil 3d?
- 9 How do I create a view frame in Civil 3d?
- 10 How do you superimpose profiles in Civil 3d?
- 11 What is a plan profile?
- 12 How do you create a layout plan?
- 13 What are the 6 types of construction drawings?
- 14 How do you read a civil elevation?
- 15 How do you read a civil grading plan?
How do you create a plan and profile in Civil 3d?
1. Open Plan Production-Plan Profile Sheets-Create.
2. Click Save As.
3. In the Save Drawing As dialog box, navigate to the My Civil Tutorial Data folder.
4. Click Output tab Plan Production panel Create Sheets Find.
How do you draw a plan in Civil 3d?
How do I create multiple profiles in Civil 3d?
What is a plan and profile drawing?
The plan and profile sheet is a type of engineering drawing, traditionally prepared in CAD, that combines a plan view, a map that targets a linear feature such as a levee, road, or channel, with a profile view, an XY plot of the elevation of the targeted linear feature.
How do you read a civil profile?
What is a plan view?
A plan view is an orthographic projection of a 3-dimensional object from the position of a horizontal plane through the object. In other words, a plan is a section viewed from the top.
How do you create a match line in Civil 3d?
A match line tool is located on the Annotation palette. Specify the first point of the match line in the drawing area. Specify the next points of the match line, and press Enter when the line is complete. In the Edit Attributes dialog box, enter the text you want displayed on the match line, and click OK.22 mar. 2017
How do you create a longitudinal profile in Civil 3d?
How do I create a view frame in Civil 3d?
1. Click Output tab Plan Production panel Create View Frames Find.
2. On the Alignment page, select an alignment.
3. On the Station Range section, choose one of the following:
4. Click Next to display the Sheets page.
How do you superimpose profiles in Civil 3d?
Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Superimposed Profile Find. In the drawing, click the source profile line. Click the grid of the destination profile view. Optionally, on the Limits tab, specify a limited range of stations to superimpose.11 nov. 2018
What is a plan profile?
Plan/ Profiles are a special use of paper and model space. The process creates a plan view of an existing alignment and places it, to scale, along with its corresponding profile segment, onto a series of pre-formatted sheets.
How do you create a layout plan?
1. Choose an area. Determine the area to be drawn.
2. Take measurements. If the building exists, measure the walls, doors, and pertinent furniture so that the floor plan will be accurate.
3. Draw walls.
4. Add architectural features.
5. Add furniture.
What are the 6 types of construction drawings?
2. Interior and exterior elevations.
3. Building and wall sections.
4. Interior and exterior details.
5. Schedules and room finishes.
6. Framing and utility plans.
How do you read a civil elevation?
To find an elevation, simply set the rod foot at any location on the job within the range of your laser. Run the detector and / or front rod section up or down until you pick up the “on grade” signal from your detector. Read the number opposite the pointer. That number is your true elevation.
How do you read a civil grading plan?
1. Lot size and coverage.
2. Earthwork estimate – cut/fill.
4. Contour lines.
5. Spot elevations – existing grade, finished grade.
6. Drainage flow direction.
7. Property line.
8. Setbacks from each face of the building.