- 1 How do I show the toolbar in MicroStation?
- 2 How do I customize my toolbar in MicroStation?
- 3 How do I show the menu bar?
- 4 How do I make my MicroStation connect look like V8i?
- 5 What is the difference between AutoCAD and MicroStation?
- 6 How do I open MicroStation manager?
- 7 How do I create a drop down menu in MicroStation?
- 8 How do I get my toolbox back in MicroStation?
- 9 How do I make the icons bigger in MicroStation?
- 10 Why is my menu bar hidden?
- 11 Where is Tools on the menu bar?
- 12 How do I keep the menu bar at the top of my screen?
- 13 How do I change my WorkSet in MicroStation?
- 14 What is a WorkSet in MicroStation?
- 15 How do I learn MicroStation?
How do I show the toolbar in MicroStation?
The View Control toolbar is located by default in the lower-left corner of the MicroStation interface. The horizontal and vertical scroll bars also help you move around in the view. To use the View Control toolbar and scroll bars, turn on the options under Workspace > Preferences > View Options.
How do I customize my toolbar in MicroStation?
1. Open your GUI DGNlib file in MicroStation CONNECT.
2. Select File > Settings > Configuration > Customize.
3. In the Customize dialog, copy your custom toolbox to a User Task if it is not already there.
4. Close the Customize dialog.
Press the ‘Alt’ key to show the Menu Bar. 3. Click on ‘View’, move your mouse to ‘Toolbars’, and then click on ‘Menu Bar’. Once there is a checkmark next to ‘Menu Bar’, the Menu Bar will now be displayed each time you open Internet Explorer.
How do I make my MicroStation connect look like V8i?
1. In the Workflow drop down list select Task Navigation.
2. In the Select Task drop down list select V8i Task Theme.
3. The interface changes: ribbon disappears, and Tasks appears on the left side of the view like in MicroStation V8i.
What is the difference between AutoCAD and MicroStation?
Main Differences Between Microstation vs AutoCAD Microstation is better for 3D modeling, whereas AutoCAD is better for 2D drawings. Microstation doesn’t have a dedicated mobile app, whereas AutoCAD does. Microstation is more limited with its support, whereas AutoCAD has a good range of contact and support options.1 avr. 2021
How do I open MicroStation manager?
Double-click on the MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 2) icon located on your desktop. MicroStation will start and the MicroStation Manager dialog box will appear on your screen. The MicroStation Manager is your file management interface in MicroStation.
1. In the “Label:” field, enter what best describes the first option you will be adding to your custom pull-down menu.
2. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 to add more menu items.
How do I get my toolbox back in MicroStation?
How do I make the icons bigger in MicroStation?
Tool Box Tool Size Sets the size, in pixels, of tool icons in the toolboxes: Go to File > Settings > User > Preferences (in CONNECT) / Go to Workspace > Preferences (in MicroStation v8i SS10) Click onto Category ‘Look and Feel’ Set the desired size for ‘Tool Box Tool Size’23 mai 2016
If you’re running Windows or Linux and you don’t see the menu bar, it may have been accidentally toggled it off. You can bring it back from the Command Palette with Window: Toggle Menu Bar or by pressing Alt . You can disable hiding the menu bar with Alt by unchecking Settings > Core > Auto Hide Menu Bar .
To see the menu bar full time in Internet Explorer, choose Tools→Toolbars→Menu Bar, where Tools is a button on the toolbar.
When you are in Full Screen mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. You can use one of these to leave Full Screen mode: press the F11 key. click the Maximize button at the right end of the Tab bar.9 mar. 2016
How do I change my WorkSet in MicroStation?
With a design file open in MicroStation CONNECT select File > Open > Browse to display the File Open dialog. Below the file list are drop-down lists where you may change the active WorkSpace and/or WorkSet.26 juil. 2016
What is a WorkSet in MicroStation?
A WorkSet is the replacement for the Projects found in previous versions of MicroStation and is used to represent a specific project within a WorkSpace.
How do I learn MicroStation?
captnwill YouTube Channel is the best outlet for beginners to start learning Bentley MicroStation through video tutorials. CAD Notes is the best outlet for beginners to start learning Bentley MicroStation through text based tutorials.29 sept. 2015