Type MULTIPLE on the command line, press Enter key and then enter the name of the command which you want to repeat for example type C for circle and press enter, now make a circle. Once your circle is completed AutoCAD will not exit circle command and it will be ready for making another circle.
You asked, how do you combine commands in AutoCAD?
- Select the Join command from the ribbon panel under the Modify interface. Or. Type J or join on the command line and press Enter.
- We need to select multiple objects to join. The selected objects are joined at once.
- Press Enter.
Also, how do you do multiple in CAD? Highlight, make one grip hot, type c (copy) and move your cursor in the direction you want, then hit enter and another and another and another. It’s automatically multiple. Or of course you can type in the distance (or angle and distance) you want, hit enter, then repeat as many times as you like.
Likewise, how do I activate multiple selections in AutoCAD?
- On the command line in AutoCAD, enter the PICKADD command.
- Enter 2 for the value.
Amazingly, how do you repeat commands in AutoCAD? You can repeat the command that was last used, or select from a list of recently used commands. Right-click in the drawing, and click Repeat [Last Command].Union. The Union command is used to combine the selected 2D regions or 3D solids by the addition. The selected parts are combined to form a single region, surface, or solid. But, we are required to select the parts of the same object. We can select two or more parts to combine it into a single region, solid or surface.
- 1 WHAT IS group in AutoCAD?
- 2 Which command is used for creating multiple objects?
- 3 How do you do multiple offsets in AutoCAD?
- 4 How do you use Extend command?
- 5 How do I select multiple points in AutoCAD?
- 6 What is the easiest and fastest method in selecting multiple objects in AutoCAD?
- 7 How do you select multiple items without shifting in AutoCAD?
- 8 What is the quickest way to repeat a command in AutoCAD?
- 9 Which key is used to repeat the last command used?
- 10 What is revolve command in AutoCAD?
WHAT IS group in AutoCAD?
Groups provide an easy way to combine drawing objects that you need to manipulate as a unit. By default, selecting any member of a group selects all the objects in that group, and you can move, copy, rotate, and modify groups just as you can modify individual objects.
Which command is used for creating multiple objects?
The offset command creates a new object parallel to the given object. This command can be used to make a polygon of a minimum of 3 sides and a maximum of 1024 sides.
How do you do multiple offsets in AutoCAD?
It is a plug-in for Autodesk® AutoCAD® that adds more functionalities to the Offset command. When you are trying to offset an object multiple times with different distances, you have to re-invoke the offset command for each distance (ugh!).
How do you use Extend command?
Extend Command The objects are extended so that the edges of other objects can be converged. It displays the effect of the Extend command on the figure. Let’s understand with an example. Type EX or Extend on the command line or command prompt and press Enter.
How do I select multiple points in AutoCAD?
Select individual vertex points while pressing ctrl. They should turn red. Then click on one and move it (don’t use move command).
What is the easiest and fastest method in selecting multiple objects in AutoCAD?
– key combination (hold) Ctrl+A. If picking an object selects only one object at one pick, you can select more objects at once by using window selections.
How do you select multiple items without shifting in AutoCAD?
Go to the File – Options and select the icon for multiple objects selection. Once ticked, you can slect the multiple objects without pressing and holding the shift key.
What is the quickest way to repeat a command in AutoCAD?
or turn on fast right-clicking in OPTIONS and simply “fast right-click” to repeat the last command.
Which key is used to repeat the last command used?
To repeat something simple, such as a paste operation, press Ctrl+Y or F4 (If F4 doesn’t seem to work, you may need to press the F-Lock key or Fn Key, then F4). If you prefer to use the mouse, click Repeat on the Quick Access Toolbar.
What is revolve command in AutoCAD?
REVOLVE ignores the width of a polyline and revolves from the center of the path of the polyline. The right-hand rule determines the positive direction of rotation. The following prompts are displayed. Objects to Revolve. Specifies the objects to be revolved about an axis.