To create a simple revision cloud type REVCLOUD on the command line and press enter. Click at rectangular from the command line options and then click at two points in the drawing to make the rectangle. A revision cloud will be made in the drawing area as shown in the image below.
You asked, how do you draw rev cloud?
- Do one of the following to choose Revision Cloud ( ): On the ribbon, choose Annotate > Revision Cloud (in Markup). On the menu, choose Draw > Revision Cloud. On the Draw toolbar, click the Revision Cloud tool.
- Specify the start point.
- Move the mouse, encircling the desired area.
As many you asked, how do you hold a cloud in Autocad?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down Freehand. Find.
- Guide the crosshairs along the cloud path.
- Press Enter at any time to stop drawing the revision cloud.
- To reverse the direction of the arcs, enter yes at the Command prompt and press Enter.
Likewise, how do I create a revision cloud in Autocad 2010?
Moreover, how do you turn a polyline into a revision cloud? In addition to drawing new revision clouds, you can also convert existing entities — lines, arcs, circles, 2D polylines, and splines — into revision clouds. 1 Do one of the following to choose Revision Cloud ( ): On the ribbon, choose Annotate > Revision Cloud (in Markup). On the menu, choose Draw > Revision Cloud.
What is a revision cloud?
A revision cloud is a polyline of sequential arcs to form a cloud-shaped object. If you review or redline drawings, you can increase your productivity by using the revision cloud feature to highlight your markups.
How do you add a revision triangle in Autocad?
How do you create a revision cloud in PDF?
Choose Comment Menu > Drawing Tools > Draw Cloud.
When would you use a revision cloud?
Use revision clouds to indicate design areas that have changed in a project. You can sketch revision clouds in all views except 3D views. The cloud is visible in the view where it resides and on sheets that include the view. After entering revision information, you can assign a revision to one or more clouds.
How do you add a bubble in AutoCAD?
- Click Panel tab Insert Component Footprints panel Balloon. Find.
- Select the component for the balloon.
- Select the balloon location.
- Press Enter.
- Select another component or press Enter to exit the command.
What controls the revision cloud arc length?
The Arc Length value controls the arc length for all existing and new revision cloud annotations in the project. This value sets the minimum arc length for the 2-arc segment that is used to draw the revision cloud annotation.
What is spline in AutoCAD?
Creates a smooth curve that passes through or near a set of fit points, or that is defined by the vertices in a control frame. Find. SPLINE creates curves called nonuniform rational B-splines (NURBS), referred to as splines for simplicity. Splines are defined either with fit points, or with control vertices.
How do you create a revision cloud in Revit?
- In the project, open a view in which you want to indicate changes.
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Revision Cloud).
- On the Tools panel, click one of the draw tools.
- In the drawing area, place the cursor near the part of the view that has changed and draw the cloud to encompass the changed area.
What is the function of line in AutoCAD?
The AutoCAD Command line is like a combined control panel and index of all AutoCAD commands you run – and have run – on your drawing. When you type a keyboard command, you’re using the Command line. It’s also the source of prompts that are embedded into AutoCAD commands.
What are the two options for creating splines in Autocad?
A 1-degree spline results in a line; there is no bend. A 2-degree spline results in a parabola; there can be only one bend. A 3-degree spline results in a cubic Bezier curve; there can be two bends.