- Click Home tab Modify panel Explode. Find.
- Select the objects to be exploded. For most objects, exploding has no visible effect.
Subsequently, how do you do an exploded view in AutoCAD?
- You can manipulate object using free drag. You can also use move, rotate and mirror buttons to manipulate object using handles.
- You can use the automatic mode. click on EXPLODE icon and move the cursor to explode your assembly.
Likewise, how do you make an exploded view?
As many you asked, how do you add an exploded view to a drawing?
- Insert a model view of the assembly using the orientation needed for the exploded view. For details, see Model View.
- Right-click the drawing view and click Properties.
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box, under Configuration information, select Show in exploded or model break state.
Quick Answer, what is the name of the command that makes it possible to create an exploded view *? The Explode command allows you to define an explode direction for one or more selected parts. You can select the parts in the graphic window or PathFinder.To create an exploded view within a drawing that will always stay exploded, simply click on the scene name from the specification tree before clicking on the surface of the model. Then from the part file, select on the scene from the tree, then the surface. The drawing view will now reflect the scene configuration.
- 1 How do you make a 3D model explode?
- 2 Why exploded view is used?
- 3 What is exploded working drawing?
- 4 How do you explode an assembly on shape?
- 5 How do you make an assembly drawing on shape?
- 6 What is an assembly drawing?
- 7 How do I save an exploded view as a configuration?
- 8 When you create an exploded view you usually use a tool called enhanced scene Why?
- 9 How do I show an exploded view in Solid Edge?
- 10 Where is explode in Catia?
How do you make a 3D model explode?
Why exploded view is used?
An exploded view is commonly used for assembly drawings to show the relationship between different components and how they fit together. It helps understand the order of assembly of the different parts.
What is exploded working drawing?
An exploded view drawing is a diagram, picture, schematic or technical drawing of an object, that shows the relationship or order of assembly of various parts.
How do you explode an assembly on shape?
Open the Exploded views panel: Click Add exploded view. Select the parts you wish to explode, and drag the manipulator.
How do you make an assembly drawing on shape?
Right-click on the name of the part, curve, or surface in the Part list or assembly in the Assembly list. Select Create drawing of
What is an assembly drawing?
A drawing which displays the parts of a machine or a machine unit assembled in their relative working positions is known as assembly drawing.
How do I save an exploded view as a configuration?
- Click Explode.
- Click New.
- Press ENTER to accept the name or type a new name.
- Click Properties and set the explode position of the assembly components.
- Click List to return to the exploded views list.
- Click Edit > Save.
- Make sure the Explode check box is selected.
- Click OK and Close.
When you create an exploded view you usually use a tool called enhanced scene Why?
Enhanced Scenes allow you to customize the configuration of your model at nominal and exploded view. This can be helpful when modeling assembly processes or checking your work.
How do I show an exploded view in Solid Edge?
To create the exploded view, go to the Tools menu and in the Environs tab select ERA. Step 2: Explode the assembly, either automatically or manually. Step 3: In the Configurations tab select Configurations. Step 4: Name and save this new display configuration.
Where is explode in Catia?
Click the Explode icon in the Move toolbar. The Explode dialog box is displayed. Product 1 is the assembly to be exploded. The Depth parameter lets you choose between a total (All levels) or partial (First level) exploded view.