Highlight, make one grip hot, type c (copy) and move your cursor in the direction you want, then hit enter and another and another and another. It’s automatically multiple. Or of course you can type in the distance (or angle and distance) you want, hit enter, then repeat as many times as you like.
People ask also, how do you fast copy in AutoCAD?
- While at the command prompt – Select the objects to move/copy.
- While holding down the left pick button drag them to the desired location (do not accidentally select a grip)
Additionally, how do you select multiple lines in AutoCAD? The only way to select more than one line for a command is to hold down the shift button and then select more lines.
Likewise, how do I repeat a line in AutoCAD? or right-click and select “repeat” listed at the top (especially useful too if you actually launched a menu macro and not just a single command). or turn on fast right-clicking in OPTIONS and simply “fast right-click” to repeat the last command.
Best answer for this question, how do you copy and duplicate in AutoCAD?
- 1 What is copy command AutoCAD?
- 2 How do you select multiple lines at once?
- 3 How do you select all lines in AutoCAD?
- 4 What is the easiest and fastest method in selecting multiple objects in AutoCAD?
- 5 How do you copy one object multiple times in AutoCAD?
- 6 How do you repeat last action in AutoCAD?
- 7 What is mirror command in AutoCAD?
- 8 Which of the following methods would you use to create a copy from an existing object?
- 9 What is offset command in AutoCAD?
- 10 What is array in AutoCAD?
What is copy command AutoCAD?
The copy command is used to copy the objects. The concept is the same as Ctrl + C to copy and Ctrl + V to paste, which can also be used in AutoCAD. The objects are copied in a specified direction and at a specified distance.
How do you select multiple lines at once?
- Select the first item that you want. For example, select some text.
- Press and hold CTRL.
- Select the next item that you want. Important Be sure to press and hold CTRL while you select the next item that you want to include in the selection.
How do you select all lines in AutoCAD?
What is the easiest and fastest method in selecting multiple objects in AutoCAD?
– key combination (hold) Ctrl+A. If picking an object selects only one object at one pick, you can select more objects at once by using window selections.
How do you copy one object multiple times in AutoCAD?
Type M after starting the copy command as Dean just said or copy with grips. Highlight, make one grip hot, type c (copy) and move your cursor in the direction you want, then hit enter and another and another and another. It’s automatically multiple.
How do you repeat last action in AutoCAD?
You can repeat the command that was last used, or select from a list of recently used commands. Right-click in the drawing, and click Repeat [Last Command]. Right-click in the drawing, and click Recent Commands
What is mirror command in AutoCAD?
The mirror command in AutoCAD is used to create a copy (mirror copy) of the selected object. We can also delete the source object after mirroring the object. The objects that represent the same as the half of their object can be mirrored across a center line to create the other half of the object.
Which of the following methods would you use to create a copy from an existing object?
The object cloning is a way to create exact copy of an object. The clone() method of Object class is used to clone an object.
What is offset command in AutoCAD?
The offset command in AutoCAD is used to create parallel lines, concentric circles, and parallel curves. We can offset any object through a point or at a specified distance. We can create as many parallel lines and curves with the help of the offset command.
What is array in AutoCAD?
What is an array? The array is the command used to draw multiple copies of an object in a particular pattern or order. We can also manage the distance between the objects in the array. The shortcut key for Array is AR. To implement an array, we can type Array or AR on the command line and then press Enter.