officially it is not supported. If you make sure that Framework 3.5 is active within your Windows 10 it might work (I got Civil 3D 2010 working with some minor issues).
Also the question is, can AutoCAD 2010 be installed on Windows 10? No AutoCAD 2010 is not compatible with Windows 10.
Also know, which version of AutoCAD is compatible with Windows 10? Solution. Install AutoCAD 2016 or a later version on the computer for use. It has been tested and verified that AutoCAD 2016 and later versions can run on Windows 10. If the AutoCAD software cannot be installed, contact Autodesk support personnel.
Furthermore, can Windows 10 install AutoCAD 2009? AutoCAD LT 2009 was designed to run on Windows XP or Vista. It will not run on Windows 10.
You asked, can Windows 10 install AutoCAD 2011? Yes, AutoCAD works on Windows 11 and Windows 10 without any problem. If your computer meets the system requirement for this app, you can undoubtedly use AutoCAD on your PC.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (64-bit only), or 7 SP1 (64-bit only)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (3+ GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB (16GB recommended)
- Disk space: 6. GB.
- Display: 1920 x 1080 resolution with True Color.
- 1 Can I get AutoCAD for free?
- 2 Can Windows 10 run AutoCAD 2007?
- 3 Will Windows 10 run AutoCAD 12?
- 4 Which AutoCAD version is best for civil engineering?
- 5 What version of AutoCAD works with Windows 11?
- 6 Can Windows 10 install AutoCAD 2013?
- 7 How do I reinstall AutoCAD 2010?
- 8 Is 4GB RAM enough for AutoCAD?
- 9 Is 2gb RAM enough for AutoCAD?
- 10 How do I get full versions of AutoCAD for free?
Can I get AutoCAD for free?
You can download AutoCAD for free on Autodesk’s website by either signing up as a student or downloading the free trial in case you are not a student or educator.
Can Windows 10 run AutoCAD 2007?
AutoCAD 2007 will not run on Windows 10.
Will Windows 10 run AutoCAD 12?
Supported or not, Autodesk will never certify 2012 with Win10, it’s a version that is no longer supported or updated.
Which AutoCAD version is best for civil engineering?
- AutoCad Civil 3D. Easily the most used program in the industry, Civil 3D is a civil engineering drafting software with a multitude of design, analysis and simulation tools for civil engineering design.
What version of AutoCAD works with Windows 11?
AutoCAD and toolset of versions 2021 and 2022 are fully supporting Windows 11.
Can Windows 10 install AutoCAD 2013?
AutoCAD LT 2013 is not supported on Windows 10.
How do I reinstall AutoCAD 2010?
Right-click the Start button and select Apps & Features at the top of the list. In Apps & Features, click on your AutoCAD version, then click the Modify button. Click Repair or Reinstall. Select the desired option for Repair or Reinstall.
Is 4GB RAM enough for AutoCAD?
Sorry, you can’t use AutoCAD in 4GB ram because AutoCAD (including Mental Ray rendering) is actually fairly light on RAM requirements and Autodesk only recommends 8GB of RAM.
Is 2gb RAM enough for AutoCAD?
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor. Memory: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
How do I get full versions of AutoCAD for free?
Go to this link https://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/autocad. Register your account and your educational status. Verify your email and log in to the Autodesk account. Click the download button at the AutoCAD section.