- 1 How does TRIM work in AutoCAD?
- 2 What is the use of TRIM and extend in AutoCAD?
- 3 What is the difference between Erase and Trim command in AutoCAD?
- 4 What is the difference between TRIM and extend?
- 5 What are the advantages of AutoCAD?
- 6 What is the use of TRIM command and its shortcut key?
- 7 Which condition is required for a layer to get deleted in AutoCAD?
- 8 How do you use Extend command?
- 9 How do I change the trim in AutoCAD 2021?
- 10 What is mirror command?
- 11 What is offset command?
- 12 When using the TRIM command which do you select first?
- 13 What is extend AutoCAD?
- 14 What is a trim?
- 15 What is mirror command Why is it required?
How does TRIM work in AutoCAD?
What is the use of TRIM and extend in AutoCAD?
What is the difference between Erase and Trim command in AutoCAD?
As verbs the difference between trim and erase is that trim is to reduce slightly; to cut; especially, to remove excess; eg ‘trim a hedge’, ‘trim a beard’ the adposition of can be used in present perfect tense to designate the removed part while erase is to remove markings or information.
What is the difference between TRIM and extend?
Extending operates the same way as trimming. You can extend objects so they end precisely at boundary edges defined by other objects. In this example, you extend the lines precisely to a circle, which is the boundary edge.29 mar. 2020
What are the advantages of AutoCAD?
1. Draw to Scale. One of the main benefits of AutoCAD is that it allows you to draw to scale.
2. Easy Layout and Viewing.
3. Draw Accurately.
4. Make Changes Easily and Reduce Risk of Error.
5. Identify Design Problems.
6. Calculate Material Quantities for Production.
7. Store and Transfer Data Safely.
8. Save Time and Money.
What is the use of TRIM command and its shortcut key?
What is the use of TRIM command and its shortcut key? The command trims only objects that intersect with the cutting edge in 3D space. Specifies projection onto the XY plane of the current UCS. The command trims objects that do not intersect with the cutting edge in 3D space.
Which condition is required for a layer to get deleted in AutoCAD?
To delete this layer, you must first erase all objects on it in the drawing. If the layer you try to delete is the current layer, you receive an error message. To delete this layer, make another layer current and then delete the layer.22 mar. 2017
How do you use Extend command?
1. Boundary Object Selection. Uses the selected objects to define the boundary edges to which you want to extend an object.
2. Object to Extend. Specifies the objects to extend.
3. Shift-Select to Trim. Trims the selected objects to the nearest boundary rather than extending them.
How do I change the trim in AutoCAD 2021?
What is mirror command?
The MIRROR command is used to save information that can be used later for file recovery using the UNDELETE and UNFORMAT commands. MIRROR creates a duplicate or MIRROR of this important information in case the original information becomes unreadable.
What is offset command?
When using the TRIM command which do you select first?
Step 1: Select the Trim icon from the Modify toolbar. Step 2: When prompted to Select cutting edges, press
What is extend AutoCAD?
Extends the object to another object’s implied edge, or only to an object that actually intersects it in 3D space. Extend. Extends the boundary object along its natural path to intersect another object or its implied edge in 3D space.12 août 2020
What is a trim?
to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge. to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often followed byoff): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge. to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
What is mirror command Why is it required?
The mirror command in AutoCAD is used to create a copy (mirror copy) of the selected object. We can also delete the source object after mirroring the object. The objects that represent the same as the half of their object can be mirrored across a center line to create the other half of the object.