Watch our recorded webinar as we highlight the latest improvements, including:
– Visual enhancements help you see your drawings more clearly.
– Readability is improved with true curves instead of line segments.
– Automatically create appropriate measurements.
– Pass the cursor over selected objects to get a preview of the dimension.
– PDFs are smaller, smarter, and more searchable. There is better performance when attaching PDF files to your drawings.
– Design within the context of existing BIM models.
– Attach and view Navisworks and BIM 360 Glue models directly inside AutoCAD.
– Prevent unwanted changes to your system settings.
– Get alerted to changes to your preferences that could affect your design work.
– Edit text like you would with a word processor for styles such as auto bullets and super/subscript.
– Orient your work more precisely with point clouds.
About the Presenter:
Timothy Kramer is a BIM Specialist and LEED GA (Green Associate) for Microsol Resources in Philadelphia. He is an Autodesk Certified AutoCAD and Revit Architecture Professional. As an ACI (Autodesk Certified Instructor), he provides instruction as well as technical support and CAD manager consultation, specializing in AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, and Revit MEP products.
In his 25+ years of industry experience, Tim worked as an Engineering Application Specialist for Pennoni Associates, a Mechanical Designer for The Hershey Company, and spent years in the Pharmaceutical industry designing Process Piping systems. During his career, he has worked as a CAD Drafter, Designer, and Manager for a number of firms throughout the Delaware Valley Region and received an Associate degree in Applied Science, Engineering Drafting & Design from Delaware Technical & Community College in 1986.