How to sync Drawing properties with Block Attributes in AutoCAD?
Use FIELD to update custom properties automatically in Block Attribute.
- Type DWGPROPS from the command line or go to Drawing Utilities > Drawing properties from the menu.
- Add the list of custom properties.
- Type ATTEDIT and Select the Block Attribute.
- Right click on the item that need to be linked with.
- Select ‘Insert Field‘ option.
- Find the custom properties that was added in the step 1.
- Close to complete.
- Go to Drawing properties and amend the information to test.
- REGEN to update the information in the Block Attribute.
Note: The Attribute with Field configuration is grayed out.
To Use a Field to Display an Object Property