You have a drawing which contains font created using Unicode control characters. The problem is that it won’t allow you to change the style and font. How to globally change all these texts without having to type them again?
The text is created using Unicode control characters which is the cause of this issue:
- On the affected drawing which has the UNICODE control characters, DXFOUT the drawing
- Open the saved DXF using notepad++
- Shift+A to select everything.
- From the Encoding menu, click Convert to ANSI
- Save the DXF
- Download the StripMtext lisp file.
- Open the saved DXF
- APPLoad the lisp file into AutoCAD.
- Enter STRIPMTEXT in the command line and enter ALL when prompted.
- See video.
2017; 2010; 2011; 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016;