When you use AutoCAD 2019 together with multiple monitors and one of the monitors is a 4K monitor, you experience the following issues:
- If the 4K monitor is set to 125% display scaling: Blurry text appears in applications or in the Windows interface
- If the 4K monitor is set to 150% (recommended) display scaling: Grip menu vanishes when the mouse hover over a grip to view and access the multifunctional grip menu
150% which is the recommended setting is ideal but it does not work. These issues occur in AutoCAD 2019 version.
The following screencast captured the issue:
Samsung 4K monitor
Try the following methods:
- Check for software updates
- Check for product updates
- Adjust display settings
- Change AutoCAD properties
Properties, select the
Compatibility tab, and then select the
Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box.
In Windows 10 Version 1703 and later version of Windows, the text of the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings option is changed to Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application.