Improved to meet the designer’s specific needs, AutoCAD 2008 boosts everyday drawing tasks with features that maximize the speed and accuracy of your operations, saving valuable time.
What’s New in AutoCAD 2008
AutoCAD 2008 includes new features to simplify everyday tasks. Annotation scaling and window-by-layer control eliminate workarounds, while text and table enhancements, as well as multiple markers, provide an unmatched level of professionalism and aesthetic precision.
* Scaling Annotations AutoCAD 2008 introduces the annotation scale concept as an object property. Designers can define the current scale of a window or view of object space, then apply it to each object, and specify its size, position, and appearance according to the defined scale. In other words, the annotation scaling is now automated.
* Layers per window In AutoCAD 2008, the Layer Manager has been enhanced to allow users to force the color, line thickness, line type, or plot style in a window. These changes can be easily enabled or disabled when adding or removing windows.
* Enhanced Tables Enhanced tables now allow users to combine the Excel and AutoCAD tabular data into a single AutoCAD array. This table can be dynamically linked so that notifications appear in AutoCAD and Excel when the data is updated. Users can then select these notifications, and instantly update information from either source document.
* Enhancements to text and tables The enhanced MTEXT editor now allows you to specify the number of columns required and inserts the new text into them as users make changes. The space defined between each text column and the margin are also customizable. All of these variables can be set to specific values in the dialog box, or they can be adjusted interactively using the new multicolumn text handles.
* Multiple Marks The new multi-marks pane in the dashboard is equipped with enhanced tools to automate the creation of multiple marks and their orientation (anchor or content first) with notes.
System Requirementsfor AutoCAD 2008
System Requirements for AutoCAD 32-bit
* Intel® Pentium® 4, 2,2 GHz processor recommended
* Microsoft® Windows Vista ™, Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition (SP2), Windows® 2000 (SP4)
* 512 MB RAM
* The disk for installation
* 1024 x 768 VGA display, with True Color
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 (SP1 or later)