The multitude of AutoCad job offers found on various online career areas, amply demonstrates the strong demand from employers, profiles mastering this magic computer-aided design tool. AutoCad can thus qualify as the number one software in its class.
The software that has been mainly created for mechanical engineers, is currently, the basic pillar of several sectors of activity, including industry, electronics, electrotechnics, architecture, cinematography, Urban planning, as well as all geographic, cartographic and topographical information practices.
Knowledge of AutoCad software is currently a key to success, and it is open to every professional in the field, not only to find the AutoCad jobs available in its area of residence, but also to Open to a world of incomparable discovery, in complex and profound workplaces that go beyond the meaning of creation, towards a sense of precision that is hyper-high, such as aeronautical environments.AutoCad products include:
– AutoCad Architecture specially dedicated to architectural drawings,
– AutoCAD Civil 3D: Software that supports building data modeling (BIM) workflows, – AutoCAD Electrical: for electrical design,
– AutoCAD Map 3D for the field of mapping, AutoCAD Mechanical for mechanical design,
– AutoCAD MEP dedicated to architectural drawings, as well as to all the technical installations of a building, in terms of ventilation, sanitary, heating and electricity,
– AutoCAD PID: Especially created to improve and accelerate the streamlining of creation, manipulation and revision of P & ID drawings, – AutoCAD Plant 3D,
– AutoCAD Raster Design & AutoCAD Structural Detailing to provide complete and coordinated execution and manufacturing drawings.
From now on, you can find the AutoCad job offers that resemble you, on the free AutoCad portal, publish your CVs online, and check out other addresses offering more.